Thursday 20 August 2009

The mayor is in the monkey house shifting all the chairs. TV media in Ramsgate today.

Seaside SOS are filming at Ramsgate’s westcliff boating pool today.

MAYOR OF RAMSGATE’S
SUMMER PARTY
Friday 21st August 2009
4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
In association with the TV programme ‘Seaside SOS’
to celebrate the re-launch of the Westcliff Leisure Park

In the company of Duncan Bannatyne (of Dragons’ Den fame)
and other celebrity guests

Live music and entertainment throughout the afternoon.

Click here for the pictures taken this morning.

Pretty major stuff this even the boating pool has been cleaned out.

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to see Ramsgate Town Council have found an appropriate new home

    ReplyDelete

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.