Friday 16 April 2010

Westbrook Sunset

Yesterday evening was supposed to be the best chance to see Venus and Mercury just after sunset, so we went over to Westbrook to see if we could, no such luck due to the cloud or possibly the volcanic ash low on the horizon where the planets would have been visible.

Having consumed rather a good pizza and a fair amount of Italian wine - she who must be obeyed drove on this occasion - the photographs of the sunset and Westbrook may be a little repetitive for some, anyway click on the link for them http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/410/id19.htm

There are also a few Ramsgate and Broadstairs pictures taken during yesterday, click here for them http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/410/id18.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.