Tuesday 2 February 2016

Ramsgate Sprint Revival, 13 - 14 August 2016 now going to happen


The organisers of Ramsgate Sprint Revival and Lark in the Park are celebrating all that is good in the community.
Ramsgate Sprint Revival and Lark in the Park have joined forces to create a spectacular free event for the community at Government Acre, Ramsgate during August 2016.
Lark in the Park will be open to the public from Thursday 11th August to Sunday 21st,
On the weekend of Saturday 13th August and Sunday 14th August they will be joined by the Ramsgate Sprint Revival. Both will have their own brand of entertainment and fun which will be free to all attending.
Both organisers are excited about this collaboration which will bring communities together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.