Saturday 15 October 2016

Some sort of ramble about phones a bit more on the Ramsgate watercolour

My phone is reaching the point where replacement is the only answer my Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 is a 2011 phone running Android 4.1.2. The problem is usable memory. Basically the way it’s partitioned means that there is only 2 gigabytes available to running the phone and I am now wasting too much time fiddling with it to maintain enough memory to do the things I have to do.

Anyway I have ordered an OUKITEL K6000 Pro which I hope will have enough space for a while, I have tried the phone out on children and it seems to be ok, as it’s one of the cheapest high speck phones on the market I will do a post or two about how I get on with it.

I had considered upgrading to the latest Samsung Galaxy Note, but this is the one that has had all the catching fire problems.


My first Android phone had 128 MB RAM, 96 MB ROM and managed to do all of things smart phones do, itc progress is a strange thing.

I think it was Thursday’s photos that finally tipped the situation


Horses in the sea at Margate


Cropped down the best one produces this, not enough pixels

Camera and battery life are big issues for me with this blog so I am hoping for some improvement. Theoretically I could cart around a decent camera but as I am already carting around my sketchpad, paints, brushes, blow up cushion, umbrella, sunglasses, reading glasses and stuff it’s a bit of a non-starter.





I did manage to get out for a bit this morning and do a bit of painting






Even started another one 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.