Thursday, 1 December 2016

The three graces, grace Margate’s Turner Contemporary, disgraceful crafts in Ramsgate and some pictures of Ramsgate Margate and Broadstairs.

Went to Margate today to look at the new art exhibit “The Three Graces” it was bigger than I expected, despite getting right in the corner with my mobile phone I couldn’t fit it all in, the stuff I took with my mobile phone today, like all the stuff I take with it gets automatically stored online. I’m pretty sure that you wouldn’t want to see the rather boring stuff I took with my mobile today but as it does show the difficulty I had – fitting it in, as it were, here’s the link https://goo.gl/photos/mJoeEN98gXRvApqj7  


Knowing something about art I was expecting something more like this representing youf, larfs and wosisname


Or even something a bit more armless, but at least something small enough to get a picture of with mi phone.


Like quite a lot of men of a certain age I have a shed where I go off to play with myself which means I get called upon to odd jobs, and cutting corners – today I found that when installing a lock, if the door jam gets in the way of the router you can lever it up a bit take one handle off the router, slip it under the jam, screw the handle back on and get routing away. Useful info for the aspiring shed man.

Good sunset in Margate this afternoon, tried various photos of it with phone, this is the best I could do.

Here are the old Thanet Photos.    




1 comment:

  1. I keep trying to get to the Turner but things keep going wrong

    ReplyDelete

Please note comments that may be libellous, comments that may be construed as offensive, anonymous derogatory comments about real people, comments baiting internet trolls, comments saying that an anonymous comment was made by a named real person, boring comments and spam comments, comments in CAPs will be deleted. Playground stuff like calling real people by their time stamp or surname alone, referring to groups as gangs, old duffers and so on will result in deletion. Comment that may be construed as offensive to minority groups is not allowed here either, so think before you write it, remember that the internet is a public place, that it is very difficult to be truly anonymous and that everyone who uses it leaves a trail of some sort. Also note the facility to leave anonymous comment will be turned of during periods when I am unable to monitor comment, this will not affect people commenting who are signed on to their blogger accounts. When things are particularly difficult on the commercial spam front I may turn comment moderation on for periods.

If you feel that someone has left a comment that is offensive and directed at you personally please email me (link on the sidebar) asking to have it removed, you will need to tell which post and the date and timestamp of the offending comment. Please do not reply to the offending comment as I will assume you continuing the dialogue as meaning that you want the comments left there.