Tuesday 14 August 2018

A few local views, bit more painting in Ramsgate, this and that

 Should expand if you click on them
 I don't think I have seen this Marina Pool one before
 my second post today this being the ordinary weblog one
 I find more and more my blogging is about recording things for myself which others can, what's the word here, well enjoy for some aspects
 none of today's old photos had dates
 so you will have to add your own
 anyway, what comes next?
I skived off painting today
Mostly some more buildings on the cliff top and some people, which I hope help with the sense of looking down into Harbour Parade, my thanks to the group of young people who hung about there for long enough for me to get the proportions

A few photos on the camera card Link 1 Link 2

Workwise the link to the books we put out 

Then there is Google Chrome marking some sites as not secure i.e. http and not https not this blog for no apparent reason and yet the bookshop blog also hosted by Google, I shall have to consult a grownup, it will probably boil down to another way of the internet extracting money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.