Monday 18 June 2012

Monday ramble and some of a picture of Broadstairs.


The options on Sunday were either to go to the Turner Contemporary to see the picture of the queen, which I guessed would be over packed, or The Dickens Festival in Broadstairs.

I am having various picture problems at the moment, on the photography front I have had various problems with the firm that provides the webhosting for my photos, so I am going through the process of moving my michaelsbookshop.com website.

This means that at the moment the photos I took of The Dickens Festival will have to wait until later in week.

On the painting front I have had to cheat a bit due to just not having enough time, the picture above I at least managed to draw in situe but I didn’t have time to put any paint on it, so some aspects of the colouration and positioning of things may be a bit strange.

With a bit of luck I will get time to add some people later, at least I am fairly certain I can remember what people look like.

I will ramble on here and hopefully add some more pictures if I get the time, my bookshop is unaccountably busy today.  

1 comment:

  1. I know how some people look and I would rather forget them. I didnt get down to the Turner for the picture I was recovering from a few days away, but I am going this week when a friend comes to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.