Tuesday 28 November 2017

Some old pictures of Ramsgate and Margate and some thoughts on reading fiction books.

 Click on to expand this group of four pictures is in Ramsgate’s Westcliff Hall area, the first one being inside what later became Ramsgate Motor Museum. A long time ago I went to the motor museum took some photos and wrote website for them, it’s fairly primitive as websites go, but you can have a look inside here is the link http://www.thanetonline.com/RamsgateMotorMuseum



 Next this group of old Margate photos, this dates from when the shoreline was in the middle of where the shops in the High Street were built
 Cobb's Brewery in the middle of this one

Another view of the middle of. What? The Sands Hotel

onto the fiction. Probably less? Strange.

Well first using we in the super shop assistant state. We have updated the pictures of the fiction books on the shelves in the bookshop, if you click on this link you can browse it in nearly real time

So what are you reading? With me it's 1Q84

Are you reading it on paper? or a kindle pdf wosisname? or did you just watch the film. All very different experiences,

the books that went out in the bookshop today please note that I am doing my best with the fairies and have kept the price to 99p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.