Monday 12 January 2009

DINNER WITH DANIEL HANNAN MEP

Laura Sandys press release

Saturday 24 January 2009, 7 for 7.30pm
The Bell Hotel, The Quay, Sandwich, CT13 9EF

Lounge Suits Tickets £25 each

Please contact Mrs Suzanne Jay. Telephone 01843 595258 OR email suzanne.jay@btinternet.com or by post STCA 7-9 King Street, Ramsgate, Kent CT11

DANIEL HANNAN, Conservative MEP for Kent since 1999 and Daily Telegraph columnist, was the first person in Britain to call for a referendum on the EU Constitution, back in 2001, and is President of the Referendum Group, a pan-European alliance campaigning against closer European integration. He has written eight books on European policy, speaks French and Spanish and is author of The Plan: Twelve months to renew Britain. You can read Daniel's blog everyday at www.hannan.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.