Monday 5 January 2009

Betwixt the Forelands

Just a line or so from the dregs of the flue to let you know what I am up to and what is going on.

First I notice that the counter that I put on this blog at the end of March last year has clocked up 50,000 that’s about 5,000 visits a month, so thank you to those who bother to read my ramblings.

I notice looking at the Stock Exchange website click on the link top do so http://www.londonstockexchange.com/en-gb/pricesnews/prices/system/detailedprices.htm?sym=GB00B1P70L34GBGBXAIM%20B1P70L3CMGP that CGP the company behind the China Gateway project has had its shares fall to 15p and that the Market Cap (the value that the Stock Exchange gives to companies) is showing a level of zero, I don’t know if this is a mistake or something of significance.

As the work on the cliff façade behind the Pleasurama site in Ramsgate that was supposed to start in December obviously hasn’t I have chased up the likely people to try and find out what’s going on, no responses yet but I will keep you all informed.

I am working on a reprint of W Clark Russell’s book Betwixt the Forelands click on the link for some sample pages http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/btf/

Sorry about not posting anything yesterday with the festive season we have been doing a lot of family entertaining and I just haven’t had the time, I am now very much back at work on an ordinary day again although the bookshop is surprisingly busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.