Thursday 13 July 2017

Margate and Herne Bay

I have been out bookbuying in Herne Bay and Margate today, a few camera photos mostly looking out to sea at the ships, sorry some are a bit squiff and blurry, here is the link http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/717/id6.htm


I am now sitting down after supper reading the All about Margate and Herne Bay guide for 1866 that I publish, here is the link http://michaelsbookshop.com/catalogue/1866_all_about_margate_and_herne_bay.htm 

I was going to recommend that readers read the sample pages there when I discovered that the files are damaged and don’t work too well so here are some so you can join in (click on the page to expand it)











 and I will try to mend the other pages in the fullness of time.

More books from store to bookshelves here in the bookshop in Ramsgate, an interesting indicator of local people’s reading perhaps, here is the link http://michaelsbookshop.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/a-fools-alphabet-continues-in-bookshop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.