Thursday 22 October 2015

CCGS from CCCPR and Peter Cushing’s Lampshade a blog about painting and drawing in Kent, bookbuying in Kent and School.

The youf of today were demonstrating educational activates at their school’s open evening so I went to the restaurant over the road and sketched the school.  

 Progress and meal and painting self evident from pictures











I have mixed feelings about schools, and as probably the only survivor from my year at the last and best school I attended, there are unlikely to be others to give much of an opinion on the subject.

Anyway schools make me a bit edgy, so all that done, the rest of the day…  


Whitstable earlier today, which culminated at The Oxford Street Bookshop which is getting on for the size of my bookshop in Ramsgate (see Shut Your Face http://michaelsbookshop.blogspot.co.uk/ )and has a similar price structure so I bought a lot of books for stock.

Lunch at Weatherspooons next door.




I tried to draw Peter Cushing's inside, after two attempts at the lampshade I gave up and will have another go on a wet winter day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.