Sunday 25 December 2016

Happy Christmas from me and the rest of us, here at the bookshop in Ramsgate, the present is once again some old Thanet pictures, Ramsgate, Margate and Broadstairs today.

The old question. “How do I find the other Thanet pictures you have put on the internet over the last ten years?” often comes up both in the bookshop and in emails. The best answer to this one is to go to my blog at http://thanetonline.blogspot.co.uk/ and every time you get to the bottom of the page click on the link which says “older posts” there are a lot of older posts – over three thousand, I think, with many containing old photos of this area.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.