Wednesday 21 December 2016

Two postcards of Ramsgate, two of Margate and even one of Broadstairs

After yesterdays wosisname – ah yes, word begins with M, got it – embarrassing business of calling a postcard of Margate one of Ramsgate, I thought something more geographically ecumenical today.

As always if you are viewing the pictures on my blog, clicking on them should make them bigger and then, wot? Ah yes with windows and fruit clicking on the bigger picture should make them even bigger, with your phone it would be moving your fingers apart that should do the trick.

Work, the bookshop, particularly local history books as Christmas presents goes on a pace. You know how it is, while some of us want to get the latest celebrity cookbook and others are hoping for yet another extra big book of gardening those who can’t wait for yet another case for their tablet or a pot of perfume- there are just a few of us who want to recline on a steamboat down the river from London bridge to Margate and parts adjacent after Christmas dinner , see http://michaelsbookshop.com/catalogue/the_picturesque_pocket_companion_to_margate_ramsgate_broadstairs___parts_adjacen.htm






According to the bookshop blog, where you can see I have been pricing music, the days will get longer now, see http://michaelsbookshop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/the-shortest-day-in-bookshop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.