Saturday 1 August 2020

August is a Wicked Month

Q1 Where and when in Thanet?

Q2 is a mystery object, I have been tidying up in the workshop, so that may help as a clue. 

Link to the rest of the East Kent Critic for 1979

Once again it's a bit hot
 So some of yesterday's and today's photos
I'm not making a lot of fuss about the Pleasurama development this time around
It got a bit hairy last time with the council threatening me with legal action for taking an interest.
This is how things are today

 Pleasurama grinds along and when it is finished I don't think you will be able to see Ramsgate Main Sands from the cliff top so I am getting in quite a few photos this year.
 I am doing my best not to publish shots where you can identify the individual people, I'll publish them in a few years time.









Next yesterday's answers
 St Saviour's Westgate
 Belgian Cafe Ramsgate
Ramsgate Eastern Undercliff around where Nero's was

Do you think it is a good idea to close the pubs and open the schools? I haven't been to a pub, been on a plane or used public transport since the pandemic started, my take is that travel and indoor gatherings are likely to cause the deaths of nurses, doctors, ethnic minorities and old fogies like me.

I read the news today, oh boy
So I have just downloaded the app and joined TicToc 

The Berlin protests surprised me too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.