Monday 25 July 2022

Michael's Bookshop in Ramsgate Reopening Monday and can you date this map of Ramsgate?

 

Clicking on the map should expand it so you can read all the street names. By looking at what's built and what isn't you should be able to work out the date fairly easily, so what do think?

We are aiming to reopen Michael's Bookshop in King Street Ramsgate on Monday 1st August 2022 aka next Monday.

Reduced opening hours - should be easy to remember as we have decided to close the other day beginning with T.

Our new opening hours will be

Monday 10am to 5pm

Tuesday Closed

Wednesday 10am to 5pm

Thursday Closed

Friday 10am to 5pm

Saturday 10am to 5pm

Sunday Closed

All Bank Holidays Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.