Thursday 28 July 2022

Three Ramsgate devices to identify, the answer to Yesterday's mystery photos and a ramble

 Ramsgate has its fair share of mechanisms, these are all inside significant Ramsgate structures, in terms of a clue, two are clock's works and one isn't.

1


2


3

This type of competition blogging fits much better with my life as a shop assistant where I would normally spend a fair amount of time in the vicinity of the checkout at Michaels Bookshop  here in Ramsgate. At the moment, trying to get the bookshop open for Monday it's a bit time consuming.

Next yesterday's answers

This is Margate Sands in about 1870 

This is Ramsgate Market Place, the old town hall on the right and the Red Lion to the left


This is the railway bridge in Broadstairs High Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.