Tuesday 1 June 2010

Pinch and a punch it’s the first of the month.


As this is probably one of the most boring posts that I do each month, I have illustrated it with a picture of The Granville just after it was bombed in WW2, click on it and click on it to enlarge to full size.

What this is about is the relative popularity if the various local blogs that have links to this blog and the nearest I can get to a local blog popularity chart.

Click on the link to view the statistics http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/610/id3.htm

Many thanks to the 2,524 Absolute Unique Visitors who read this blog last month.

A few observations about last months statistics, for the first time ever the visitors who came here from other blogs and websites was less than the number from other sources, i.e. direct traffic and search engines combined.

To be honest I don’t really trust this or any other statistical information about the internet but it is the best I have available.

Here is what the overall statistics for this blog have to say have to say.

5,833 Visits
2,524 people visited this site
2,524 Absolute Unique Visitors
9,704 Page Views
1.66 Average Page Views
00:02:37 Time on Site
70.77% Bounce Rate
35.28% New Visits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.