Sunday 12 January 2014

West Bay Café Westgate-on-Sea and a minor Sunday ramble

West Bay Café has a stunning view is open all year, is fairly cheap, is a very easy one with children, dogs, wheelchairs and so on, it also is easy to park for nothing close by.






With the fine and fairly mild weather there were plenty of people about as you can see from the pictures, I didn’t get time to finish my sketch, Sundays are pretty packed days for us, with the bookshop and the children, a lot has to fitted in to a short time.


I am filling my spare time with painting and drawing at the moment, something I rather let go during last year and am now finding a bit of a struggle to get back to where I was before.


Ramsgate Tunnels features in tomorrow’s Inside Out BBC here is the link to their item about their item http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25403900

As far as I can see there isn’t much going on locally to blog about at the moment and I am enjoying a period of quiet here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.