Thursday, 12 August 2010

My Little Pony, but not for lunch, at Quex Barn

More of my day off, lunch at Quex Barn, I had the two course £10 special, it was so good that I had eaten the first course, rump steak with trimmings, before I remembered to photograph it.

The picture is of mi afters, bread pud, I don’t aspire to being a foodie, but I know what I like and I like the food, atmosphere and good WiFi connection at Quex Barn.

They had an art exhibition on the walls there too, another good place to display artists work. I liked some of the pictures too, but after various comments I have made about the Turner Contemporary I think I would only get into trouble if I let my aspirations as an art critic run amuck.

Oh and I did give a sugar lump to the pony, he was rather friendly and rumbled at me in an equine sort of way,

Link to the pictures, the pony was right in front of the window that was in front of our table http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/laptop810b/id4.htm

1 comment:

  1. yes i thought quex barn was great,not so sure now i heard they want to turn part of the green space into static caravan park,losing yet more green space here in Thanet..what do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Please note comments that may be libellous, comments that may be construed as offensive, anonymous derogatory comments about real people, comments baiting internet trolls, comments saying that an anonymous comment was made by a named real person, boring comments and spam comments, comments in CAPs will be deleted. Playground stuff like calling real people by their time stamp or surname alone, referring to groups as gangs, old duffers and so on will result in deletion. Comment that may be construed as offensive to minority groups is not allowed here either, so think before you write it, remember that the internet is a public place, that it is very difficult to be truly anonymous and that everyone who uses it leaves a trail of some sort. Also note the facility to leave anonymous comment will be turned of during periods when I am unable to monitor comment, this will not affect people commenting who are signed on to their blogger accounts. When things are particularly difficult on the commercial spam front I may turn comment moderation on for periods.

If you feel that someone has left a comment that is offensive and directed at you personally please email me (link on the sidebar) asking to have it removed, you will need to tell which post and the date and timestamp of the offending comment. Please do not reply to the offending comment as I will assume you continuing the dialogue as meaning that you want the comments left there.