Friday 18 December 2009

TDCIT novel IT solutions

After yesterdays post TDCIT have solved the problem of part of their online version of Thanet Matters being illegible by removing the link to it from their homepage.

The illegible download is still there at http://www.thanet.gov.uk/pdf/Thanet_Matters_Winter09.pdf

I have had no response about the Planning Obligations and Developer Contributions consultation see http://consult.thanet.gov.uk/inovem/consult.ti/local.plans/view?objectId=56884 you need a very wide monitor for this one as the website isn’t written properly, so the narrower your screen the less of part of it you can read.

For anyone wanting to respond, by the end of today deadline, to this one here is a response form that unlike the TDC one you can actually type in http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/blogpicts129/id18.htm you can paste it into a word document and fill it in and email it to them if you wish.

The only person I know that fought with their online form for about an hour managed to save part of what they filled in, this may be of help to others trying to respond, click on the link for it http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/blogpicts129/id17.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.