Thursday 24 May 2018

May 2010 in Thanet

Turner Contemporary was still in the building in Margate, here is the link to rest of these photos


We went on to a Tracey Emin exhibition in the black round building on the back of the Droit House and I had assumed the visitor information centre was in the Droit house, but looking at the photos it obviously wasn't.

this is the think to the Emin exhibition  which I assume was to do with he neon that is still over the front door.

  In Ramsgate the visitor information centre went


 as you see I was having trouble with horizontal horizons back then, so an uphill struggle for the ferry

this is the link to the rest of the photos

 I don't think Broadstairs changes that much
 or do they
 stuff seems to move around

this is the link to Broadstairs pictures

we have spent most of the day in Canterbury buying books for the bookshop, some of the books that went out on our shelves yesterday are a bit timewarp too this is the link to the pictures of them

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.