Wednesday 3 May 2017

Election special with past politically related pictures

I expect some readers will be voting in tomorrow’s Kent County Council Election

So here is a list of the candidates

Birchington




EVANS Peter  UKIP

GREGORY Ken Conservative Party Candidate

PENNINGTON Martyn Liberal Democrats

RANSOM Natasha Green Party

ROBINSON Lynda Labour Party Candidate

YENER Seamus Labour Party Candidate

Broadstairs

BINKS Rosalind Conservative Party Candidate

HEWER William Liberal Democrats

MACDONALD Terry Green Party

MCCANN Stuart Labour Party

WILTSHIRE Zita UKIP

Cliftonville

BROWN Matthew  Liberal Democrats

DAVIDGE David Independent

GAME Lesley Conservative Party

RAWF Aram  Labour Party


WHITE Mike  Green Party

Margate

BOYD Kerry Conservative Party

FINNEGAN John Liberal Democrats

HILLMAN Gary  UKIP

KIRKHAM Bernard  Green Party

LEWIS Barry Labour Party

REES Pip Independent

Ramsgate

ARA Raushan  Labour Party

CONSTANTINE Karen Labour Party

COSTEN Stefan  Independent

DRIVER Ian  Independent


GROSTATE Colin Independent

HEWER Catherine  Liberal Democrats

MESSENGER Paul Conservative Party

RATTIGAN Marc  Conservative Party


WILLIAMS Jordan  Liberal Democrats

tried to find some of the candidates online, found some gave up with others and will try and link some more later 

I am sure the information is easy to find in other places online but the whole business does seem a bit overshadowed by the parliamentary elections. In the bookshop today there has been very little talk of tomorrow’s election, which is unusual the day before local elections.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.