Wednesday 10 May 2017

Sketch in Ramsgate next to a friendly seagull and other pictures around the town

I thought to sketch in Ramsgate after work, I hadn’t accounted for it being so cold or how friendly the seagull would be.

I did take some photos today here is one link and here is the other and oh no the other 

I also put some fairly historical ones on Facebook here  there and of course here care to hazard the date?

I am not really sure what people make of bunging up loads of photos from your camera card, but I seem to be – it’s happening again type of kidney.

Lots of local history in the shop today, where we have been trying to devise a Bygone Kent Magazine back issues website. The pictures of the issues we happen to have in stock at the moment produce a huge montage of historic Kent photos, as well as giving you the opportunity to deicide which issues you want to read before coming in for a browse. Don’t try and brose tomorrow as it being Thursday we are closed.

Anyway here is the link http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/bygonekent/index.htm    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.