Wednesday 24 May 2017

Ramsgate Out And About Photos Cameras and Stuff

Ok in the first instance it is getting a bit hot so first some Ramsgate snow photos http://michaelsbookshop.com/laptop212/id5.htm

Out and about photos in Ramsgate this morning



This sort of thing is always a bit embarrassing, but a great load of rather pedestrian photos from me again.

When you see a man with a long lens, just which part of his anatomy do you think he is compensating for in – loose toys in the attic terms?


Anyway for one reason or another I bought another camera yesterday and am now trying to work out how it works. For those of a technical disposition this is a very old secondhand digital camera called a Canon PowerShot S3IS (popular in 2006) but suitable for aspects of publishing a lot of photos to the world wide wosisname, with minimal effort.

and some old local pictures 




The Broadstairs photo is May 2012 here is the link to the rest of them http://michaelsbookshop.com/laptop512c/id9.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.