Monday 20 April 2020

3 Mystery photos of Thanet and all the rest

 Question 1 Which famous Thanet business?

 Question 2 Which famous Thanet memorial was made here?

Question 3 which event caused this devastation in Thanet?

Yesterday's Answers


So how do you feel about compulsory ID and health tracking? I would guess fines if your smartphone batter was allowed to go flat. fines backed with custodial sentences for going out with your phone. Proving your health status with your phone before being allowed to enter shops and bars.

Many wars have been fought to preserve human rights, many lives sacrificed so it's a thorny issue. With adequate testing and surveillance of the population it should be feasible to keep the infectious away from the healthy and bring the country back to a semblance of normality avoiding economic failure.

Some filler photos before the ever depressing virus stats. they will expand if you click on them















































































Simon Crow

Latest C-19 Death Rates by Country
NOTE:
1. This shows the trend as a 4-day moving average.
2. This is daily deaths per ten million residents, counting from the day of first reported death.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.