Sunday 19 April 2020

Do you recognise these two Thanet pubs, answers, thoughts, photos, the ususal

 Question 1 which Thanet pub

Question 2 which Thanet pub?

I think what I want to explore today it's a balance between human rights and protecting herself from coronavirus.


It looks as though what's coming is an NHS app on people without which people won't be able to engage in social activity as we move away from lockdown.


I believe in some countries now it's a criminal offence if you allow your phone's battery to discharge to the point where the government can't tell where you are.


On the global warming France and carbon emissions what is happening is that now about 50% of the UK's carbon emissions have become hidden emissions.


What I mean here is that manufacturing abroad for goods required in the UK produces a huge amount of the UK carbon footprint but this isn't being counted.

The papers seem to be starting to turn on Boris eg link a sure sign he must be getting better.

I couldn't resist embedding this video of Boris Johnson 3rd Feb at Greenwich




yesterday's answers

 Corner of harbour St and King St Ramsgate


Some filler photos, mostly inside Ramsgate Maritime Museum 2010 they should expand if you click on them. Pandemic stats at the bottom, don't scroll down if you came here to get away from it.
































































































Simon Crow
Latest C-19 Death Rates by Country
NOTE:
1. This shows the trend as a 4-day moving average.
2. This is daily deaths per ten million residents, counting from the day of first reported death.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.