Monday 27 April 2020

thanet Moss roses, Boris is back and other videos you may rather not see

Moss Rose
over the years there were several Thanet Pleasure Boats called the Moss Rose, offering local sea trips. The pictures in this post are very different sizes so some will expand a lot if you clcik on them and some won't.













Saturday's answers next



Margate Seaman's Institute




I was surprised the BBC showed an edited version, here is all ofit.

the rest is for me, coronavirus stats and old school videos so assuming you have come here to escape some local photos as a filler 2009 I think

























































Old school videos






Coronavirus figures

From Simon Crow

Latest C-19 Death Hospital Rates by Country
NOTE: This is daily deaths per ten million residents, counting from the day of first reported death.

Todays stats from worldometer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.