Tuesday 14 July 2020

Wearing a mask is a sexist issue, mystery photo, yesterday's answers etc.

Do you know where in Thanet Busy Be's was and what it is now?

On to the particular problem that men have with masks

You may have heard in the media that Boris will make masks compulsory in restaurants from Friday of next week. I made the short video above about wearing a mask the other day and I strongly recommend you practice wearing a mask at home before you go out. Especially if you are a man.

The police will be enforcing the wearing of masks in all shops, failure to do so will result in a £100 fine. I think this measure should result in saving the lives of thousands of health, care workers and vulnerable people.

Once you have managed to master the art of wearing a mask without constantly touching your face, because it slips down, doing so indoors with people other than members of your immediate family will also make you much less likely to get coronavirus and therefore much less likely to die. 

Yesterday's answers

The answer to Question 1 is:- The crypt of St George the Martyr, Ramsgate. I very seldom go to church in Ramsgate, but St George's is the church I don't go to and I wouldn't not go to any other church.

More photos of the crypt of St George the Martyr, Ramsgate follow











the other two photos from yesterday
  this is from Military Road Ramsgate around where Ship Shape Cafe is.

This is the Shell Grotto Margate and some of the stuff in this picture has been removed since it was taken.

'ere is one I took later, for detail and colour.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.