Thursday 9 July 2020

Do you know where or what in Thanet pictures from July 2012

 1 where in Thanet
 2 where in Thanet
 3 which Thanet event

 4 above and below same Thanet event but can you name it

 5 where in Thanet am I sailing, give a new meaning to mind the steps

 6 where in Thanet
7 where in Thanet

Yesterday's answers
Salmestone Hockey Teams

 Chatham House First Eleven 1894

 Hereson School Football Team, 1950

 Football spectators Dreamland

me rollerskating at Dreamland when it reopened

The mystery object is a slide copier, you put the slide in it instead of the slide projector, screw it to the camera and point it at the light
cropping straightening and getting it in focus and it's good to post here, this one is of my mothers house in Preston near Wingham - years ago of course as she is long gone

At 5am this morning some strange message got through my phone's "do not disturb" defences, eventually I got out of bed, put on the new extra wide boots that arrived yesterday, I have been wearing them all day with no problem.

I went for a morning walk

link to photos 

I've been behind the wheel of my Toyota today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.