Thursday 28 May 2009

Mr boring’s blog

My wife and son commented to me that after I had posted a particularly boring press release here I should rename this blog Mr Boring’s Blog, Thanet District council promise me that it is their intention to publish their press releases in a timely manner with proper page feeds, however this is likely to take some time.

So I have set up a new blog with the intention of publishing local press releases and recently published TDC documents at http://thanetpress.blogspot.com/ I will try to get the various press officers to cooperate by becoming team members and putting them up themselves.

I would appreciate it if the other bloggers could link to it as I have done.

2 comments:

  1. Getting Press Officers to co-operate in the publishing of press releases? Now there's a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good move. Welcome back to the land of the living!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.