Friday 25 October 2019

Hoverlloyd photos, Viktoriya Richardson exhibition at York Street Gallery in Ramsgate















We do have the main book about it in stock, hard to get and expensive though, sample pages





On to York Street Gallery in Ramsgate
The current exhibition is by - Viktoriya Richardson 23 - 30 Oct 19














Interesting to see the illegal tobacco crime unit plying at Ramsgate Market today

the middle part of Harbour Street was full of children in Halloween costumes

For supper we went to The Royal Victoria Pavilion here in Ramsgate, this is run by Wetherspoons and reasonably good and cheap. Also has the calorific value of the the food on the phone ordering app, this helps if you have people with special dietary needs or need to watch their weight.

I did a bit more to my watercolour sketch there, the picture is already in the paper, I just have to carve it out with the brush, type of kidney. 

Here at Michael's bookshop in Ramsgate, we priced some of the books we bought yesterday

this is the link to the photos of them


2 comments:

  1. Spent the summers of 1973 and 73 selling trips on the hovercraft form a small office on Ramsgate harbour opposite Pelosi's and next to the newspaper seller (and public toilets!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught one of those little hovercraft once while fishing off the East Pier.
    Couldn't land it though........

    ReplyDelete

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.