Thursday 5 December 2019

some mystery photos a bit of vlogging and some Ramsgate summer beach photos

Do you recognise this Thanet Pub, it has been rebuilt on the same site since this mid Victorian photo was taken.

The Answer To Yesterday's mystery photo
As far as I can see, still same place and different rides
The picture above is from The South East Region Beach Lifeguard Championships at Ramsgate main Sands sp here are a few more to cheer people up because it's cold today
















I thought this photo was a bit difficult as a mystery photo, if anyone can answer it or at least have a go I will post the answer in the next blog.
I think this one should be fairly easy

I'm in the early stages of learning vlogging, this series will be about cameras and photography

Any thoughts on this appreciated as I am new to vlogging which is much harder than you would expect.

This is mainly because the apps for the better digital cameras are surprisingly not very good.

1 comment:

  1. one of the photo`s looks like it could have been the slaughter house by Dewhurst the butchers.
    another looks to be the begining`s of the East Kent Road Car company. or a drivers
    photo of the Char-a-bang company.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.