Thursday 23 January 2020

More mysteries, two Ramsgate Art Exhibitions and so on

 Question 1 the picture above are of the same Thanet building, do you know what and where it is?


 Question 2 do you know where in Thanet this photo was taken?

Question 3 is another what and where in Thanet?




Goodness me the blog to write now,l what to say? We are decorating the bedrooms in the flat above Michael's Bookshop - where we live. With two children still at school and living at home it's a bit of a game of musical chairs in terms of moving from one bedroom to another until they are all decorated.

I went out at lunchtime and managed to drop two huge jars of pickle in Baltic Branch, fortunately they were OK about it.

On to York Street Gallery and Nice Things Ramsgate both have new art exhibitions, link to the photos 

Next a few pictures from April 2010







Workwise Michael's Bookshop was closed today because of it being a Thursday
link to the photos of the books we put out yesterday

next yesterday's answers

 Ramsgate Gas and Coke Company where Aldi is now
 Leopold Street Ramsgate
The Spread Eagle Margate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.