Wednesday 6 June 2018

Ramsgate Railway Accidents, Tall Ships and a couple of unusual Model Village Photos

 Some pictures of the various accidents at Ramsgate Sands Station caused by the incline in the tunnel followed by not much space to stop in.



 I think these Ramsgate Model Village ones are from the 80s

 These Tall Ships ones are from 2009




I had a bit of a go at trying to understand what is going on locally, summarised as, it looks like The Green Tara aka Belgian Cafe will open/reopen within a week, the documents relating to the Manston CPO still don't make sense to anyone. It seems to say over 200 flights a day in one part of it, I think I am still sticking with the actual achievements of the CPO, which are the council going to Conservative control and the failure to produce a local plan, which was caused by the Manston fiasco, giving housing developers a free for all in Thanet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.