Monday 3 February 2020

More mysteries and answers

 Question 1 Where in Thanet was this Tea Dealer or do you recognise where the building with this distinctive sign is?

 Question 2 These three photos are going round one of the round bits of one of Thanet's well know structures, do you recognise what it is?





Question 3 Do you know which Thanet building has this distinctive wosisname on it?

 Question 4 Do you know where the Thanet building with this unusual sign on it is?

Time flew by at work today, a lot of literary fiction coming and going, fiction accounts for about 30% of sales here at Michael's Bookshop where I work in Ramsgate, a figure that has been steadily rising for the last few years and I think may be related in some way to the way leisure is changing.

link to the photos of the books we put out today

Yesterday's answers.
 1 Hartsdown Road Railway Bridge, Margate
 2 Minnis Rd, Birchington
 3 Rear of Flowing Bowl pub, Newington
 4 Downs Road, Ramsgate
5 Essex Gardens, Westgate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.