Saturday 9 May 2020

2 mystery photos 1 mystery object, yesterday's answers, today's photos, well nothing much

 Q1 where and what in Thanet

Q2 Where and what in Thanet

Q3 do you know what this mystery object is

Yesterday's answers next



This is a smartphone
I bought this one in about 2007

in March of 2008 I upgraded to an an XDA mini which looked pretty much the same but was much better, at the time I bought it for around £100 secondhand and was paying £7.50 per month for mobile internet.

In the secondhand book business a smartphone was essential even back then, without being able to look up how much books should be it limits the amount you can buy, when out and about.

Of course nowadays everyone has a smartphone, but basically they only do the same thing better.

today's camera roll next, a short walk in Ramsgate.













































Coronavirus stats now

Simon Crow's table

WorldOmeters click on this link to update


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.