Sunday 3 May 2020

2 mystery Thanet pubs.Friday's answers

Which Thanet Pub Question 1

Which Thanet Pub Question2

Where from and I'm not sure with this one Question 3

 then three 60s ones I think


I am still taking my mind off the current situation with some electronics so
so does anyone recognise this three wire component?

Yesterday's answers
 53 Newington Road, St Lawrence in 1935 or Boundary rd before  moved to 53 Newington rd

 Albert Brett, Mr Shepard, Bert Toop at Britton's Broadstairs now Rooks
 Albery Brett Brittons broadstairs

This is J W Gurney Butcher at 1 Hawley Street Margate in around 1900

next the virus stats

From Simon Crow

Latest C-19 Death Rates by Country
NOTE:
1. This is daily deaths per ten million residents, counting from the day of first reported death
2. Trend is a 7-day moving average

UK regional

yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.