Friday 1 May 2020

Do you recognise these Thanet Butchers Shops, some other vanished local stuff and so on.

 Butcher 1 just where in Thanet will do if you don't know the name of the butcher

 Butcher 2

Butcher 3

Next the answers
 Corner of Sussex Street and King Street Ramsgate

 1963  Queen Street, Margate, between Cecil Square and Elephant Hill about where Boots is now

Next a few filler photos in case you came here to escape as at the end of the post it will be coronavirus stuff, mainly for my own information when this is all over.

photos about 2008
 Ramsgate's historic vessels pontoon removed by the council















From Simon Crow

Latest C-19 Death Rates by Country
NOTE:
1. With effect from 29th April, the UK numbers have been revised retrospectively to include C-19 related deaths in 'all settings'; ie in hospital and outside, such as in care homes.
2. Resulting from that change, the UK numbers vary significantly day on day. Therefore, we are now using a 7-day moving average for all countries, rather than a 4-day moving average.
3. This is daily deaths per ten million residents, counting from the day of first reported death.


Next yesterday's WorldOmeters table
able


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.