Wednesday 4 February 2009

Asset Management: Extraordinary meeting of the Cabinet

I am writing to thank you for your participation in our recent AssetManagement consultation and to advise you that an Extraordinary meetingof the Cabinet will take place on Friday 20 February 2009.

The purpose of the meeting is to enable Cabinet Members to hear verbalrepresentations from members of the public who have previously respondedto this consultation. The meeting will commence at 2.00pm and will beheld in the Council Chamber, Third Floor, Council Offices, Cecil Street,Margate.

The matter will be returned to a future meeting of Cabinet for decisionmaking purposes. No decisions will be made by Cabinet on 20 February2009.

If you wish to make verbal representation to the Cabinet please adviseMiss Richford (by calling 01843 577199 or e-mailingeileen.richford@thanet.gov.uk) or Mrs Glover (by calling 01843 577459 ore-mailing sue.glover@thanet.gov.uk) by 5pm on Monday 16 February.

There is a limit of three speakers per site and places will beallocated on a first come first served basis. You will have a maximumof three minutes to make your representation, which will be timed usinga traffic light system. The process will be explained to speakers priorto commencement of the meeting. You may not hand additionalinformation, photographs, etc to Members of the Cabinet.

Once again, many thanks for your contribution to this consultation.

Kind regardsHannah

Hannah ThorpeCorporate Communications and Marketing OfficerThanet District Council www.thanet.gov.ukDirect Dial: 01843 577120

Ed I have published this email as it is of general interest I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.