Wednesday 11 February 2009

Do you Qualify for Business Rate Relief?

Laura Sandys press release

Too many businesses are not claiming the Business Rate Relief due to them.

We have put on the web a simple online checker for SMEs who may be eligible for business rate relief. Its worth up to £1,100 per annum and details can be found at http://www.conservatives.com/smallshops

Log on and see if you can claim some money for your small business.

If you have any problems then please do be in touch with me Laura@sandys.org.uk
Ed. The picture is of a Thanet shop anyone hazard a guess where it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.