Tuesday 14 April 2009

Minister visits Marlowe Innovation Centre

The Minister for the South East has visited the Marlowe Innovation Centre in Ramsgate. He joined local MP Stephen Ladyman and Ramsgate County Councillor Liz Green to visit the centre that opened just 6 months ago.

"The Innovation Centre is very impressive and, despite only being open for six months, is already nearly full. It goes to show that with enthusiasm, energy and a little bit of support new businesses and small businesses can thrive in East Kent." said South Thanet MP, Stephen ladyman after the visit. "Jonathan was genuinely impressed by what the Centre has achieved.


"The attached photograph shows, from left to right, Stephen Ladyman MP, Cllr Liz Green, Gabrielle Wilson, Jonathan Shaw MP, Minister for the South East, Leza Riley, Ian Johnson, Principal of the Marlowe Academy and Trevor Minter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.