Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Stephen Ladyman puts his expenses online again

Stephen Ladyman puts his expenses online again.South Thanet MP, Stephen Ladyman, has updated his website to provide the latest information about his expenses.Stephen Ladyman said:"The recent furore about MPs expenses has brought all politicians into disrepute.

As well as reviewing the rules as the PM has promised, as individuals we have to do more to be open about how we are spending public money. Much of the information people need to see is already in the public domain so last year I provided some easy links to it from my website and added some other information not in the public domain about how organise my office and arrangements.


Now I have updated it with the latest information and links to the new rules that MPs must follow.""Most MPs are hard working and honest. I believe I provide good value for money to my constituents and I hope that those that check out my website will agree. In fact, the latest figures show 440 MPs claim more than I do.


"The website address is http://www.stephenladyman.info/ and follow the contents link to 'Steve's Expenses'.

1 comment:

  1. Of very limited importance his honesty if a vote for him is a vote for an ID carded police state

    ReplyDelete

Please note comments that may be libellous, comments that may be construed as offensive, anonymous derogatory comments about real people, comments baiting internet trolls, comments saying that an anonymous comment was made by a named real person, boring comments and spam comments, comments in CAPs will be deleted. Playground stuff like calling real people by their time stamp or surname alone, referring to groups as gangs, old duffers and so on will result in deletion. Comment that may be construed as offensive to minority groups is not allowed here either, so think before you write it, remember that the internet is a public place, that it is very difficult to be truly anonymous and that everyone who uses it leaves a trail of some sort. Also note the facility to leave anonymous comment will be turned of during periods when I am unable to monitor comment, this will not affect people commenting who are signed on to their blogger accounts. When things are particularly difficult on the commercial spam front I may turn comment moderation on for periods.

If you feel that someone has left a comment that is offensive and directed at you personally please email me (link on the sidebar) asking to have it removed, you will need to tell which post and the date and timestamp of the offending comment. Please do not reply to the offending comment as I will assume you continuing the dialogue as meaning that you want the comments left there.