Sunday 28 January 2018

Sunday ramble, Margate Moonlight pictures.

The moon was particularly prominent during the late afternoon today and I took a photo of it as one does, just what the photo would be for without something else recognisable in it though, well I just don’t know.

Anyway old Margate photos today as it was Ramsgate yesterday.






The local internet, mainly Facebook groups, seem to be mostly focused on the Manston issue, I think I have covered this enough recently.

Tomorrow is one of the 3 days in the year that Ramsgate is allowed to fly the royal standard from Wellington Crescent, this was allowed by permission of King George IV.

The bookshop – well here is the link to the pictures of the books that went out yesterday http://michaelsbookshop.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/disgrace-in-bookshop.html in a general sense the bookshop seems to be thriving at the moment.

I really did take the photo of the moon without zooming out and taking another photo to show where I was in relation to the view of the moon, the photo could have been taken anywhere, well not on the moon I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.