Sunday 15 September 2019

Old photos of Ramsgate and Margate and some of Ramsgate today

Well good evening one and all, a reasonable day sitting on the sundeck of the pavilion, maybe the last of the season.

Good to see the Syrian restaurant has reopened under different ownership the previous owners having retired.

I am still experimenting with publishing directly to the internet or using Google Blogger and Google photos, opinions would be useful

link to today's photos

link to today's photos all on one page 

link to the books we put out yesterday






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.