Wednesday 1 June 2011

Pinch and a Punch It’s the First of the Month, My Thanet Blog Chart


Once again the statistics that give the best indicator I can find of the relative popularity of the different Thanet blogs, this works on the principle that the most popular Thanet blogs have a link on them that take you to this blog.

My statistics show how many people have come here from other blogs, here is the link to these statistics for last month http://www.michaelsbookshop.com/laptop611/

The statistics also give me some idea about which posts readers found most interesting, obviously most blog readers just go to the blog address and I can’t tell which posts they read, but some go to individual posts, a combination of this and of course how many comments there are on a post give some sort of indicator of a post’s popularity. So below are last months top post statistics.

Dancing Queen World Record Broadstairs 22nd May 20...
22 May 2011, 15 comments 587 Pageviews
 
Thanet District Council Hung, Election Special
6 May 2011, 33 comments 384 Pageviews

Margate Meltdown 2011 pictures
30 May 2011, 5 comments 272 Pageviews

No Overall Control Result for TDC Election
6 May 2011, 2 comments 251 Pageviews

Tracey Emin, The Turner Contemporary and Kent TV
15 May 2011, 30 comments 226 Pageviews

The import and export of live animals through Rams...
17 May 2011, 39 comments 170 Pageviews

The turner contemptibles people pay to look at art...
2 May 2011, 4 comments 168 Pageviews

Blue Flag Disaster For Thanet’s Beaches.
10 May 2011, 11 comments 143 Pageviews

New Mayor of Ramsgate Decision Tonight
18 May 2011, 6 comments 141 Pageviews

Thanet Blue Flags, some thoughts from Thanet Distr...
11 May 2011, 26 comments 141 Pageviews

I have taken away the counter from the bottom of the sidebar and replaced it with a new one that shows the number of page views during the last 30 days, this is linked to blogger statistics and automatically updates. They are appearing on many of the more popular blogs I think the first of the local blogs to add one was Thanet Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.