Friday 29 November 2019

Mystery Photo, The answers to Wednesday's photos

So do you know where Thanet building this was? Sorry it's a bit fuzzy as it's a crop from a bigger photo which forms part of the answer which should be in my next blog post.

Wednesday's answers
 Montefiore Synagogue Ramsgate
 Camera Obscura Ramsgate West Pier
 Eastcliff Lodge JWM Turner
The Chapel, Royal Sea Bathing Hospital Margate

While I am trying to keep on top of posting interesting blogs I am very busy with other stuff at the moment. My working days are very busy and are running on after closing time, so apologies if I have missed responding to anything.

A fair amount of books coming and going where I work at Michael's Bookshop here in Ramsgate

link to the ones we put out today 

I didn't get any painting done this evening, didn't get the time

A few photos of Ramsgate this evening, mostly playing about with different camera settings

link to photos


1 comment:

  1. The answer is harbour offices on the ground floor and the commissioners wosisname upstairs, committee room, dining room and so on depending on what you read.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.