Wednesday 13 November 2019

Mystery picture, the answer to yesterday's mystery picture and a Broadstairs art gallery puts on a show in Ramsgate

Where in Thanet are these stairs?

This is yesterday's mystery picture, the answer is. From the top of the Ganville's Tower

Here are the links to the rest of the pictures taken from there

Link1                  Link2                       
Link3                  Link4        

Apologies next, I just found a couple of blog comment notification emails in the spam folder, so I have only just published them.

New Kent Art, 49a Albion Street, Broadstairs, exhibition at York Street Gallery in Ramsgate










Here at Michael's Bookshop where I work in Ramsgate we had a fairly busy day and topped up the books that had sold from the children's section

link to the books we put out today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.