Tuesday 17 March 2020

Do you know where in Thanet these 6 photos show? Yesterday's answers, minor ramble

 Q 1 which Thanet pub

 Q 2 Where in Thanet

 Q 3 Which Thanet pub

 Q 4 Where in Thanet

 Q 5 Which Thanet Church

Q 6 Which Thanet Road

At the moment Michael's Bookshop where I work is remaining open, the rough plan being that when the schools close we shall probably close too. I will try to start encouraging customers to keep 3 paces from us and other customers as much as possible and we are spraying surfaces tec etc.

 Right thing to do? Well honestly I haven't a clue.

link to the photos of the books we put out today 

Sales wise we are marginally down on the 3rd tue Mar 2019 but it has been noticeably very quiet in terms of the number of people.

And yes the Blog and the quizzes, I am endeavoring to keep it going as a distraction, although my mind isn't totally on the ball as you would expect. 

yesterday's answers



 Chatham St

Mill Lane-Latimer Pl.

I think this became renamed Eastern Esplanade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.