Tuesday 10 July 2018

Some Ramsgate and Margate historic photos with a nautical theme, observations walking from bookshop to Pav










The council, presumably KCC have been engaging in expensive improvements here in King Street in Ramsgate. Arrows pointing up, these useful or even essential one way street signs in the pedestrianised part of the town centre the red arrows pointing not up are for clarification and are not part of the existing albeit surrealist arrow situation here/there.

The new sign is the one on the left ant the existing the one on the right. 


Do accountants go bust?

Either they are all beavering away at their books behind the graffitied windows, or the have gone bust, perhaps replaced by software. 


Painting at the Pav wise things are going fairly slowly


Tall ship in Ramsgate harbour 



Link to today's photos of Ramsgate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, since I started writing this blog in 2007 the way the internet works has changed a lot, comments and dialogue here were once viable in an open and anonymous sense. Now if you comment here I will only allow the comment if it seems to make sense and be related to what the post is about. I link the majority of my posts to the main local Facebook groups and to my Facebook account, “Michael Child” I guess the main Ramsgate Facebook group is We Love Ramsgate. For the most part the comments and dialogue related to the posts here goes on there. As for the rest of it, well this blog handles images better than Facebook, which is why I don’t post directly to my Facebook account, although if I take a lot of photos I am so lazy that I paste them directly from my camera card to my bookshop website and put a link on this blog.